Over the weekend we received the heartbreaking news that our beautiful friend and long time serving committee and life member, John Hayter passed away unexpectedly over the weekend at the age of 70.
Words cannot express how saddened we are; our loss is painful, the grief is immense and the tears are falling, all for a friend who has left us too soon.
John was an incredible and very generous member of our centre for many years, and remained a long time friend and life member of Redcliffe Little Athletics, who are feeling a deep sense of loss also.
To John’s family, friends and all who knew him, we send our deepest and sincerest condolences. We are thinking of you all as you celebrate the life of the beautiful human we all knew and loved.
* Registration is now open for the 2022/2023 season, click the heading above or scan the QR Code to go to the registration page
* Season registration with Fair Play vouchers can be done online, please choose CASH and then present your hard copy of your voucher to the clubhouse
* Trialist registration must be done in the clubhouse. Please arrive on any Friday night from 9th September at 5:30pm, to sign-up as a Trialist & pay the $20 fee. Your child may then join in with their age group activities commencing at 6:00pm
* McPherson Park clubhouse will be open on Friday nights 19th, 26th August, 2nd September from 6pm-7:30pm to collect registration packs or to present your Fair Play vouchers
* All new registrations MUST provide proof of date of birth (birth cert or passport). Your registration will not be complete, nor can your athletes compete until this has been sighted
* Our centre requires parent participation of the parent roster. You are required to help in order to receive your Parent Roster refund and athlete trophies/awards at the end of the season. This is non-negotiable and apart of your T&C’s
* We have Tiny Tots available for 3 & 4 year olds. Our TT are required to wear a centre shirt.
* All athletes must be in complete uniform by week 6. This includes all registration numbers, age numbers and other patches.
If you have any questions please get in contact.
September Little Athletics Queensland Newsletter now out
In this edition:
- President’s Corner
- From the CEO
- Coaching & Development
- Competition & Officials
- Calendar Dates
Click on picture to access the newsletter.
We have been Voted as One of the Most Popular Kids Activities
Little Athletics promotes that it is important to “Be your Best” ®. The emphasis is on fun, participation, performance, technique and getting involved with your family in physical and healthy activity.